Your 40 Square Cooperative Solutions, 40 Square Health Plan Trust Board(s) and staff have been on top of monitoring the Coronavirus/COVID-19 developments. Our priority is the health and well-being of our members and plan participants. As information and awareness about the Coronavirus has continued to develop, 40 Square has taken swift action and are offering the following information and resources below for support.
Effective immediately, 40 Square will be waiving member co-pays and deductibles/cost-share for all specific diagnostic testing related to COVID-19 (known as “Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCov) Real-Time Reserve Transcriptase (RT)-PCR Diagnostic Panel”). The test can be done at any approved laboratory location.
Using HealthiestYou, a Teledoc company, as your first line of defense can help prevent unnecessary exposure and transmittal of the Coronavirus. Using HealthiestYou benefit is FREE.
HealthiestYou doctors can answer questions about the disease, evaluate risk, and provide support by phone or video to help prescribe treatment and medications to relieve symptoms. HealthiestYou physicians can also provide guidance for affected patients. You can call 24-hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. There is no limit for the number of calls you make to HealthiestYou.
Click on the link below to enroll or access your HealthiestYou account at HealthiestYou.com or call 866-703-1259.
HealthiestYou/Teladoc has also provided the attached materials as reference:
Coronavirus symptoms can appear from 0 to 14 days after exposure. Symptoms vary from person-to-person. Symptoms can include:
· Runny nose
· Sore throat
· Shortness of breath
We encourage you to do your part in helping ensure your family, fellow coworkers and communities stay healthy. We recommend following these important tips from the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO) to stay well and prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses, such as influenza and Coronavirus.
· If you are sick, stay home. Do not expose others to your illness.
· Prevent germs from spreading. Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow or a tissue – not your hands or into the air. Discard the tissue immediately after. Wash your hands often and thoroughly, including your fingertips, with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. Between washings, use hand sanitizers.
· Keep yourself healthy. Avoid close contact (minimum of three feet, per the WHO) with people who are showing signs of being sick. Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Clean shared surfaces with sanitizing wipes.
· Get medical attention. If you are sick, contact a physician or health care professional.
· Follow travel guidelines. If you or someone in your household is traveling, please check the CDC’s Traveler’s Health Notices and the US Department of State’s ‘Smart Traveler Program’ for the latest guidance and recommendations for each country being visited.
Below are the resource center links created to provide frequently updated information regarding the COVID-19 virus:
If you have any questions or concerns about the Coronavirus/COVID-19 information or the Annual Meeting, please do not hesitate to contact us at the Co-op, 844-205-9579, Customer Service, 877-314-9737, or at info@40Square.coop. We are here for YOU!